Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 5:08 AM Subject: Re: Prayer Request update
Good morning!
I hope all is well with you. I did not plan on sending an update until later this week. On Thursday, my dad has an MRI done on his brain. However, my dad spent yesterday in the hospital. My mom decided to take him in. He ended up in emergency where they ordered a scan on his brain. They discovered that he had suffered a stroke. He is home now and on aspirin everyday. The MRI will now help tell if the stroke was at all cancer related. This sure does help explain the slowing down of his motor skills. His memory is hanging in there.
Anyway, I sure do appreciate you and your prayers. We have a God who is faithful to complete the good work He began in us….and He will.
I am off to the airport this morning to fly to Spokane, I will be back on Wednesday. Lord willing, I will update you then.
Until then or beyond!
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment