SENT: Sunday January 19, 2003 9:20 pm
Greetings! Go Bucs!
I trust all is well with you. Here is the latest update on my dad:
I spent this weekend hanging out with my dad. Today was a special day as we spent it watching football. Between that and auto racing, I have many great memories watching the event with my dad.
Today my dad looked very tired, he had a difficult time speaking. His voice was very weak. He also thought it was Monday, he has been getting his mixed up lately.
Tomorrow, my dad will resume his chemo treatments. He goes in at 2:00 pm at St. Vincents. On Friday of this week he will have another MRI to determine the status of either having a brain tumor or not. The doctors have put a rush on the results and we will know immediately the prognosis.
Again, thank you so much for your prayers! It really means a lot to my dad. Whenever I tell him that people are praying he says to be sure to thank them.
So, thank YOU! Please keep praying!
I will update you again soon!
God Bless! You are valued!
p.s.
Today is January 19 and it is a monumental day for me. For 25 years I have been a HUGE Tampa Bay Buc FAN! No body could ever understand why I liked them through all of those bad years, but today they won the NFC Championship on are on their way to the SUPER BOWL. I simply cannot believe it! The underdogs have finally made it!
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment