SENT: Feb. 18
Time: 10:04 pm
Greetings!
I hope and pray all is well with you. You are valued!
Here is the latest update:
My dad, currently staying at the Crestview home, is continuing his daily therapy.
Each day they teach him how to get up as well as do certain exercises. He has been walking with a walker up and down the hallway. They are focusing on rehabilitating him from the effects of his stroke. Learning how to eat, swallow, write, put his clothes on, brush his teeth, etc. With this, he is progressing.
Interesting twist in the plot:
On Monday, my mom talked with my dad's "cancer" doctor, or the "chemo" guy. His name is Dr. Takahashi. He had told my mom that when my dad had begun chemo just over a month ago, that the cancer had not yet progressed to aggressively. He said that if my dad got stronger, he wanted to try to get him back into treatment. He said he had a few more tricks in his bag.
I wonder if his office had talked with the other doctor's office?
My dad's primary doctor was the one who called it terminal. Judging from how my dad looked, I agreed. He felt that the stroke had wiped my dad out so much that there was no way he could recover in time to begin any successful treatments. Therefore, terminal. Makes sense.
My dad will temporarily leave the home on Thursday to go see his primary doctor.
So…..it's in God's hands. I really can't say at this point. I can just keep praying.
Do I still keep praying for a miracle? Yes. Am I realistic? Yes. Is any thing possible with God? Yes.
I just pray that whatever happens, it will display His awesome power and glory.
God is an awesome God.
My word of encouragement for you today:
God is an awesome God!
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment