Sunday, May 29, 2005

January 29, 2003

SENT: Wednesday January 29, 2003 3:32pm

Greetings!

Here is a quick update on what is happening today with my dad:

After a very busy day yesterday, my dad has been sleeping pretty much all of today. He did not have a comfortable night. I suppose that will be how it is from here on out. You just take each day for how it is and give God the glory. Other wise you may allow yourself to get your hopes up to high or down to low. Either way, God has a plan, He is in control. Take each moment for how it is…a gift from God.

When discussing with the doctor about getting my dad in a home, he again reminded us that he may not end up leaving the hospital. A brutal reality, but one we must learn to embrace. Praise God for His help and strength.

On this, please let me share this:

As you have seen, throughout the past month I have shared with you many scriptures. These are scriptures that God has shown me. He has used them to give me strength. Because they have encouraged me, I get so excited that I want to share them with you. Maybe they will encourage you. His promises are that which I choose to stand upon, and here is why:

Psalm 91:4 states this, "He will shield you with His wings. He will shelter you with His feathers. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."

May God bless you today as you choose to join me in standing upon His faithful promises…they are our armor and protection!

God bless, you are valued!

No comments: